Monday, October 10, 2011

Sign up for ezine- blog format changing!

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of moving my blog over to my new webpage.  This process should be complete by the end of the month.  In order to make it easier to get my blog posts, I am changing them into an ezine that you can sign up for and have delivered into your inbox once a week.  If would still like to see the weekly topics along with the fieldwork and questions, the only way to get them will be through the ezine- so sign up now! 

Send me an email to coachgaye@redefinebalance.com and I will add your email to the ezine list.  Put ezine request in the subject line.  I am doing this to simplify the process and make it easier for all of you.  I hope you will enjoy my new format!  The first ezine will be sent the first week of November, so don't forget to sign up now so you don't miss a topic! 

Once my new website is up and running, there will also be a sign-up section there!  I will send out a blog post as a reminder!

Enjoy the journey!!
Coach Gaye

All contact information will be private and I will never sell your information to a third party!

No comments:

Post a Comment