The upcoming topic is Perception.
This week I am going to do one post instead of breaking it down into the normal 2 posts. The topic and fieldwork will work better if you have the whole week to work on things at your own pace. This topic piggybacks on last weeks topic- Where are you going? By knowing where you are going, you can begin to set your goals and create the life you want. If we break things down into smaller categories, it may be easier for you to get a clear picture of how you want each part of your life to look.
A life plan is your interpretation of what you want to achieve in all of the different areas of your life. From finances to career to family, I want you to evaluate what your vision is for these different areas and then create the path you will take to accomplish this vision. It is great to go back and revisit this as things change and keep it up to date so you know where you are headed and what you have accomplished.
Any other aspect not included that is important to you
- How will it help for you to have a life plan?
- What benefits do you think you will see?
- What are your main goals in life?
- What life will you create for yourself?
- How will it feel when you accomplish your goals and create the life of your dreams?
- How can you enjoy the process while creating this life for yourself?
Set one goal for each of the categories listed in this weeks blog and accomplish those goals!
Enjoy the journey!