Sometimes in life, you feel like things are at a stand still and you are not sure exactly which direction to go. When you get to a place like this, some great advice is to work on you. If you take some time to focus on you and your needs, you will be able to get yourself back on track and create forward momentum.
With my coaching, when I am feeling stuck, I take a new class or teleseminar or read a new book and it gives me some much needed insight and direction into where I want to go next. By working on me, I open myself up to the next step and the possibilities start to come my way.
If you are feeling stuck and are not sure what to do, think of something that would give you juice or make you feel alive and take a leap and learn something new. By doing this, you show the universe you are ready for the next step and the next step opens up right before you. When you open yourself up to the possibilities, they really do show up for you. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself to take the next step you are ready to take.
Either journal about the following questions or spend some time thinking about your answers.
- What do you usually do when you are stuck?
- What would it do for you if you did something for yourself?
- What could you do that would give you energy and knowledge?
- What are you feeling stuck about and what can you learn to help you feel unstuck?
- What message does it send when you take care of yourself?
- Are you ready for the next step?
- Are you ready to be unstuck?
If you are feeling stuck, what is one thing you can do to work on yourself? Do that for yourself this week. Open yourself up to something new and see where it takes you.
Enjoy the journey!